:the Composer: :the Composer:

Don't Ever Stop!

Don't ever stop making animations. You obviously know what you're doing. The animation and art work were outstanding, and the music very much complimented it. I very much enjoyed this. One of, if not, the best flash animation I've seen yet. Excellent job.

D-VO/Seven Flower

black ep3 black ep3

Very Cool!

I enjoyed this animation very much. One review commented on crappy gaphics, and 2 commented on lack of story line. I personally liked the graphics and I say if you can make someone enjoy an animation that has no story line, then kudos. Anyone reading this may be confused about me giving a 10 on interactivity, but it was my song that was in the submission so I feel that I interacted with it. Any-hoo, this is the first time one of my songs have been in an animation, so I was nervouse to see it. I was afraid it was going to be a crappy piece of work, and that I was stuck with my song in it, but I was pleasantly suprised to find the opposite. Bottom line, great job and thanks for picking my song for it.

D-VO/Seven Flower

gotix responds:

yay, somebody gets it =D. thx

TheZoune TheZoune

yup

I thought this was pretty funny. I clicked on it cuz it sounded interesting, but I didn't expect to a naked dude danceing around the whole time, very very funny. Oh yeah, and the visuals matched the music quite well.

The Organ Grinder The Organ Grinder

controversial and correct

This was very very good. I really wanted to rate humor as 10, but showing bush as nothing more that a brainless show monkey was more depressing that funny because, in my opinion, is true. Absolutly loved it though.

Kitty Daydream Kitty Daydream

Pointless and perfect.

This was great. Probably an idea you pulled out of your ass (hence the opening text). I loved it though.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

This was fan-fricken-tastic! I was laughing so hard when I watched this. I loved theTitanic stuff too. The fact that they made a 3 hour truce just to watch it. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Hell-Bent Hell-Bent

huh?

Over all, this was pretty well done. But even in violent kill 'em all's it's nice to have a little character development. In this, he leeds you to be on his side until the end, then it sounds like he's just a pissed off ex-con looking to kill everyone. I felt that it lossed all enjoyment after that.

O Pato O Pato

Loved it.

This was great. I'm always on here looking for funny flash animations and I stumbled across yours by mistake. This was however a mistake I'm glad I made. I rated low in humor because it seemed more serious and about the cute factor, it wasn't that I found this distasteful and not funny. I look forwasrd to seeing more from you. Absolutly wonderful job.

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Good, Better, Best!

Wow. Great job. I thought everything about this was good. It was all very random, but at the same time it all seemed to fit. This review probably isn't going to be much help to you unless you only do this style flash, and if that's the case, everything you did here, keep doing it. I think my favorite part was the style that you use. Everything seemed to move very fluidly. Great job.

Kingdumb hearts 2 trailer Kingdumb hearts 2 trailer

Great parody

This animation was absolutly wonderful. I love the Kindom Hearts series so I thought this was great. I liked how you used the "japanese" text behind the words and then made them say random crap. This is definatly going in my favorites list.